Wellv1.0.3 Edit this page
Wells emphasize or separate a group of information from other elements on a page.
The group is NOT interactive, but an interactive element can be added to the group (eg.
- A gray well helps group and separate content from the page
- A yellow well helps emphasize content (i.e., cross-sell banner)
- Width of well should align with the page element above or below it
- Padding should always be added to a well; ensure padding is visually uniform on all sides
- Maintain built-in corner-radius of 0px
Background-treatment container. Used in different contexts with different colored backgrounds. For example, these allow one to indicate a more "down played" message or an emphasized message, based on color.
The content to be rendered inside the Well.
The background color of the Well. Yellow is used to create a more emphasized background treatment.
|one of [[object Object],[object Object]]|
This component was created by FEI.