Cards indicate to a user that a group of content is actionable. Each card contains one destination; if several destinations are required, try using Well instead. Cards are always interactive and should never contain non-actionable content.
- Cards can contain images, logos, and/or detailed info that enables a user to enter the next path in their journey.
- Cards are always interactive.
- Only one action is ever permitted per Card; do not include additional links in the Card.
- Always visually indicate interactivity with the prompt prop, that visually styles the action text in the blue link style
- Use the card hierarchy (primary/secondary) to emphasize or de-emphasize actions on the page.
- A group of cards should all have the same hierarchy.
- Single cards work best with primary treatment.
Classes to add to the containing element.
The content to render within the Card.
Allows you to provide a React component or other HTML element, overriding the default `a` option.
The URL to visit when clicking / tapping the Card.
Flag to set the Card to have a shadow. Defaults to false.
This is text used to indicate to the user that the Card is actionable. For example, "Read more".
Force the component to use its focus styles.
Force the component to use its hover styles.
Force the component to use its clicked or pressed styles.